Sunday, December 21, 2008

At Least Our Emperor Comes Out to Give the Answers Himself

A Kennedy spokesman drafted seven written answers to the eight questions submitted by Politico to the 51-year-old attorney, author and electoral novice.
Well, as an heirloom celebrity, this blog supposes she’s inherited the right to refer to herself in the third person.

I’llThis blog’ll believe Kotaro Koizumi will be elected to the Lower House if Caroline Kennedy is appointed to the Senate. I think This blog thinks it's a bad idea for Governor Paterson though.


ADD: Incidentally, the TIME headline reads: Caroline Kennedy Takes Questions. No, TIME, she doesn’t.

4 comments:

MTC said...

Okumura-san -

I believe the news has aid that the emperor will not be participating in the news conference this year, due to ill health.

Just a piddling detail.

Jun Okumura said...

Thanks. I missed that one. My best wishes to His Imperial Highness. He's a fine dude.

Anonymous said...

Unlike another country I could name, Americans have a healthy distrust of any connection between genetics and competence.

Bush, Jr.'s performance has probably cemented that into national legend.

The Kennedys ran out their string long ago.

Jun Okumura said...

My response here.