Friday, April 20, 2007

Work Gets in My Eyes; or, Notice Regarding My Hiatus, Including a Very Brief Preview of Sorts

The following is the reply I gave to an inquiry from garret. And thanks also, garret, for not only putting up Karin's Japanland inquiry on your website but buying her book as well.

Sorry guys. Work got in the way. Haven't had the time to do the factchecking and calibrating I need to do to post. I have a one-month-old piece on the second Norimitsu Ohnishi article lying around in my PC for which I never had the time to read the original testimony of the three women.

I have a lot of stuff in my head though, including a piece that puts four actions from the Chinese side during Wen Jiabao's visit to Japan and what they mean, a angle on the Wolfwitz affair that the MSM studiously tiptoes around (I don't think I will go there after all), the decline of the Japanese right-wing and what that means to Japanse politics, and other stuff that the Western MSM doesn't go into. Stay tuned.

It's hard to put into words how much your inquiry means to me. So you'll have to settle for: Thank you.

2 comments:

Charlie Tan said...

Welcome home. I had just discovered your blog and then you dropped off the face of the earth. Good to see you are back.

Jun Okumura said...

It is difficult to put into words how happy you make me to realize that you had bothered to keep checking in on a blog that had been lying dormant for more than a month. So, thank you, Bryce.