Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anybody Interested in Compiling a List of All the Official Websites/Blogs of Diet Members?

I think that a list of the websites and blogs of all Diet members and other notable Japanese politicians (ex-Prime Ministers? Governors?) would be useful. As far as I am aware, no one, not here in Japan, has done it yet. I’ll do it myself if there are other people who are willing to share the workload. Any takers? It probably should be a separate website to which people could add other information, as much of it in English as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd swear someone has done this, or at least tried. Even in English. Feels like it was out of date when I saw it though.

I'm not going to be much help, but perhaps it'd be best to do this as additional information on this wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_Diet_of_Japan

Jun Okumura said...

Good place, the Wikipedia, though I think that there should be a separate, mutually-linked page for the blogs/websites.