Article 24 (Entry into a collective security system)
1. … may, by legislation, transfer sovereign powers to international institutions.
2. For the maintenance of peace, … may join a system of mutual collective security; in doing so it will consent to such limitations upon its sovereign powers as will bring about and secure a peaceful and lasting order … among the nations of the world.
3. For the settlement of disputes between nations, … will accede to agreements concerning a general, comprehensive and obligatory system of international arbitration.
Article 25 (Public international law and federal law)
The general rules of public international law form part of the … law. They take precedence over the laws and directly create rights and duties for the inhabitants of … territory.
Article 26 (Ban on preparing a war of aggression)
1. Activities tending and undertaken with the intent to disturb peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for aggressive war, are unconstitutional. They shall be made a punishable offense.
2. Weapons designed for warfare may be manufactured, transported or marketed only with the permission of the … Government. Details will be regulated by a … Law.
Sensible, are they? Do you think the Japanese Diet will find the rest of the document helpful?